- Annual Meeting – Every year Chamber members gather to elect new board members and to witness the passing of the gavel from the current Board President to the incoming President. The Chamber also recognizes individuals and businesses for their contributions to the community during the previous year.
- Community Health Fair The first Saturday in March, the Chamber organizes a Community Health Fair that offers free screenings, valuable medical information and demonstrations. This annual event gives the public an opportunity to discuss everything from health insurance to gym memberships; from caring for the elderly to medical equipment. Consistently, over $500 of screenings are provided to attendees free of charge. More Info »
- Eye Openers / Business After Hours – The Eye Openers, held the first Tuesday of each month, offer Chamber members an opportunity to network with other members. The event is hosted by a different member each month and held at their place of business. The Business After Hours is another great networking tool for Chamber members and a great way to showcase local businesses.
- Garden Spot Run / Walk The Garden Spot 5K Run/Walk is held the second Saturday in August and is rapidly becoming a community favorite with more than 500 participants. The race course is mostly flat and through residential areas. There are special challenges for corporations, schools and churches. Trophies and cash prizes are awarded to overall winners in male and female run and walk categories. More Info »
- Legislative Luncheon – The annual Legislative Luncheon is a great opportunity for the community to meet with its legislators and get an update on current government issues. Guests are encouraged to make comments and ask questions..
- Ribbon Cuttings / Ground Breakings – New business, grand openings and expansions are celebrated with Chamber Ribbon Cuttings and Ground-breakings. Chamber Directors, Ambassadors and members along with city and county officials are invited to join the celebration.